The South Australia Food and Beverage Export Hub has produced these resources and tools to support businesses develop export plans and capabilities.
- Distribution Clustering: A Discussion Paper for the South Australian Food and Beverage Industry: This discussion paper examines distribution clustering, providing insights into success factors for effective clusters and a discussion of limitations influencing cluster development for the South Australian food and beverage industry. Click here to read the discussion paper.
- Clusters and Clustering: Video presentation. Click here to watch.
Market intelligence and consumer insights: Macro trend report series
These reports provide a precis of product and consumer trends relevant to global markets designed to give businesses targeting export an update on emerging opportunities or changes in markets affecting key product categories.
- The Plant-Based Food Revolution: Proteins Click here to download.
- The Plant-Based Food Revolution: Dairy Click here to download.
- The Quest for Immunity Click here to download.
Tips and guides
- Seven questions to ask yourself when you start planning for export - click here
- Five steps to preparing for virtual trade shows and market visits - click here
Develop your export plan
Participants in the South Australian Food and Beverage Export Hub can access Food South Australia's Export Plan Builder Toolkit, a comprehensive guide and planning template to help you develop your export strategy.
Be part of the program
- Click here to submit your expression of interest in participating in the South Australia Food and Beverage Export Hub
- Download the flyer here
- Click here to view the highlights of the first Going Global workshop