Food South Australia COVID-19 resources
Click on the COVID-19 tab in our main menu to see available information and resources. Click here for:
- Links to Government agency portals and informtation on support packages
- Protocols and guidelines for food and beverage manufacturing
- Food South Australia COVID-19 food and beverage industry impacts snapshot reports
Food SA office
In line with current advice, the Food South Australia team are working from from our office and from home, and we have implemented capability for remote meetings online. Please contact team members by email or mobile phone.
Trade show program
The planned 2020 Food South Australia trade show program has been disrupted by the impacts of COVID-19, with most shows now postponed. Updates to the program and advice on future events will be published as it become available on our trade show program webpage here.
Food SA events
- The Food South Australia Summit: To support our industry as much as possible, Food South Australia presented our 2020 Summit as a virtual event. All sessions are available via our Food South Australia Summit webpage here.
- Food South Australia COVID-19 webinar series: We are working with our sponsors and partners to keep you updated with guidance on business operations and economic/market updates. Check our COVID-19 webinars page here for upcoming events and to access recordings of previous webinars.
- Events for industry: Check our events calendar here for upcoming events and webinars.
- Australian Department of Health Health Alerts includes the latest advice and official reports (updated daily)
- National Coronavirus health Information Line (operates 24/7) 1800 020 080