No two international markets are the same. We're here to help you identify the best potential markets and strategies for international growth for your products and help you reach your sales objectives.
Our members include brand new exporters taking their first steps into international markets and members whose brands are known and established worldwide. Food South Australia works with our members individually to help you identify opportunities and challenges to sales and market growth. Our member support services for export level members include:
- priority invitations to attend and exhibit at key international trade shows
- personal introductions to key buyers, distributors and retailers
- invitations to meet and present your products to inbound buyers
- priority invitations to participate in in-market promotion activities
- assistance to identify and assess distribution channels for your products
- assistance to identify and assess potential sales partners for your selected target markets
- trade credit reporting
- benchmarking product specifications for target markets (eg optimising size, weight and packing for efficient transport)
- product recipe formulation and guidance on ingredients allowed/disallowed for target markets
- export strategy development support and connections to trusted, experienced industry service providers
- connections to appropriate logistics specialists
- international in-country support (click here to find out more)
As a member of Food South Australia, you will also develop your network of industry colleagues, many of whom have "been there, done that" and are happy to share what they learned along the way.
Food South Australia membership benefits apply to participation in the South Australia Food and Beverage Export Hub (subject to membership level). Find out more about the Export Hub program here.